I have a pop quiz for you today:
In the one-arm kettlebell swing, during the backswing, should your arm that’s holding the bell be:
a) Prying against your inner thigh
b) Not touching your inner thigh
Which do you think will help your kettlebell swing?
(Hint: The answer has to do with how to effectively transfer power from your legs and hips into the kettlebell).
Get the scoop in this one-arm swing tips video (part 4 of our one-arm swing series), and learn how the freeway 🚘 can make your swing more powerful!
- 0:00 — Intro
- 0:16 — What is “The Freeway”?
- 0:46 — Problem 1: Loss of Power & Lack of Connection
- 1:05 — Problem 2: Rotation & Unpacked Shoulder
- 1:17 — Two-Arm Swing vs. One-Arm Swing Kettlebell Position
- 1:27 — How to Fix Your One-Arm Swing